cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Excluton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Can anybody plz tell me something about price exclution........just be sure that i m not asking anything about exclution group related to the dicounts or listing/exclution related to material determination...............

Thnx in advance

Regards,

Subh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

.go to OV31 - Maintan Condition Exclusion Groups.

2. go to OV32 - Assign the discount condition types to the previously maintained condition exclusion group.

3. go to VOK8 - select yur pricing procedure, now select the condition exclusion procedure i.e. best condition between condition types or least favourable within condition type. like that. Save the entries.

4. Now go to VK11 and maintain the condition records of the various condition types. Save the records.

5. Go to VA01 - create the sales order and in the conditions tab you will see the effect of the condition exclusion. Suppose you had selected the best of the condition types, then the system will automatically make the other condition types related to discount inactive. You can double click on a particular condition type and check the status whether it is active or inactive.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Exclusion in pricing is normally done when a certain price value can be achieved by 2 different conditions, and you want to prioritize one of them.

We use it for instance for a special manual price, which only is used occationally. When this exists, is the normal PR00 read from conditions not active.

For the 2 conditions, 2 exclusion groups is assigned. This is assigned to the relevant pricing procedures - in this case with a D, since the conditions are Exclusive.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u plzzz elaborate the same with an example or ay business scenario..........

With thnx

Subh