cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleted sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to restore a deleted sales order? The problem is that I need to chnage a material and its saying I cannot change because there is Sales order stock and now that sales order has been deleted. Is there a way to fix this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once I have put it in unrestricted use what else should i do? Should i scrap it? The funny thing is i transferred it from sales tock to unres stock and scrapped it. Yet somehow it remained attached to that sales order. So what would be the final step?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once it is moved to unrestricted use then it should not have reference to sales order. If you physically have stock of those items then they can be used for sales otherwise they should get adjusted in annual physical inventory check.

I don't think sending it to scrap is a good idea but it will be posted as a cost in your books. It will look bad on your manufacturing KPI.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

always remember never delete a sales document bcoz it may lead to lot of accounting problems

if you really dont want to deliver that material then the better option is go in change mode of sales order VA02

and place a reason for rejection for that material

then automatically that material and qty will add up your unrestricted use stock

ragards

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saad,

Please note that it is not recommended that you delete a Sales Order because many a times it can raise a question at the time of Audit also if you will directly delete the SO it may cause problem in credit related activities, the best option is to make the line item zero or delete the line item after that and save.

Reward Points if it helps,

Regards,

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean to say there is no other way and which program do I have to debug for it to bypass this check? Is it

SDRQCR21? Isnt there anothr way because this will take a lot of time and might cause more problems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't remeber exact program name. But ask the ABAPer to check the place where error message is getting generated and then he can trace back the place of checks.I think it was at couple of times.

Yes, it may take several iteration to find the exact place to bypass check. But it works.

Be careful when deleting sales order. We had faced this problem when sales order was archived and it still had some stocks blocked against it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unofortuantely that material has not been defined for thaf sales org and I dont want to define it. Is there another way. Also keep in mind that the sales order has been deleted so will it transfer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will not able to transfer this stock to any other stock type because system will check for existance of sales order and you will get error. You need to take help of an ABAPer to bypass this check of sales order existance in debug mode to move the stock for unrestricted use.

Sometime back we had faced same problem and this was the only way out.

Hope this works for you as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saad,

Once you delete any order from SAP System... thats it. you can't retrieve it. That is why SAP never recommend deleting the sales documents.

Generally to remove sales order stock, You can do it in two ways

1. Transfer the sales order stock to Unrestricted use.. Use MB1B Tcode and Movement type 411, Special stock E

2. Create another sales order with the same material and item category as TAB.

Now you can move the sales order stock for older sales order to new sales order using MB1B and Movement type 413, Spcl stock E.

Try the above steps.

Regards,

Aj.

Don't forget to reward points if helpful.