cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have milestones created to network activities. I am able to copy the dates as well as the percentages (completion and invoice) of the milestones into the sales document billing plan.

The issue however that I am facing is that the costs are being booked to a cost center and not the WBS element while creating accounting document for the invoice?

Can anybody advise me what I should do to make sure that the costs of the sales order item goes to the WBS element?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Nithin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your account assignments in Sales Order Header and line item level.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srini for the reply,

But I had maintained the account assignment of the header to the WBS element and I dont have an option of linking the sales order item to the WBS element. I am using the item category TAO at the sales order item.

Thanks,

Nithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to have flow of revenue from sale order to WBSE, in the line item of sale order, the respective WBSE for billing should be assigned.

I think in your case WBSE field might be disabled. You need to activate this & assign WBSE at item level n't at header level.

Please check the configuration of requirment type / requirement class in Cost object controlling in CO node of SPRO.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

I wonder why I didn't think on those lines!!! It works!!! Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it. But I still have some issues which I must be able to figure out soon... Thanks again.

Nithin.

Answers (0)