I have the following problem,

Im uploading a Scheme with 5 additional characteristics:

Characteristic Data ID

Z_COMPANY /CCM/ID

Z_DOC_TYPE /CCM/ID

Z_DATE DATE

Z_SUPPLIER_ID /CCM/ID

Z_MARCA /CCM/DESCRIPTION

If I upload a CSV file and leave the field of characteristic "/CCM/Supplier_ID" empty, the upload does not generate characteristic Z_COMPANY but inserts the value (in our case "ENT") in the field "Supplier part number".

If I upload a file in which the field "/CCM/Supplier_ID" has a value, the catalog line is created with the Characteristic "Z-COMPANY with the value "ENT" !!

How can I solve this problem?

Example of the upload file:

SAP CATALOG CSV 2.0 <,>FULL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DEFAULTS,ES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Model,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DataType,String_ID,String,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Characteristic,Z_COMPANY,/CCM/ID,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Characteristic,Z_DOC_TYPE,/CCM/ID,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Characteristic,Z_DATE,STRING_ID,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Characteristic,Z_SUPPLIER_ID,/CCM/ID,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Characteristic,Z_MARCA,/CCM/DESCRIPTION,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Schema,ENTEL,Z_COMPANY,Z_DOC_TYPE,Z_DATE,Z_SUPPLIER_ID,Z_MARCA,{}ENTEL,,,,,,,,,,,

Category,PRODUCTOS ENTEL,,,,{}ENTEL PRODUCTS,,,,,,,,,,

Category,A.B.G INGENIERIA S.A.,PRODUCTOS ENTEL,,{}A.B.G. INGENIERIA S.A.,,,,,,,,,,,

Content,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ItemValuation,parent cty,/ccm/supplier_part_no,/ccm/base_uom,/ccm/order_unit,/ccm/price[1]#/ccm/amount,/ccm/price[1]#/ccm/currency_code,Z_DOC_TYPE,/ccm/supplier_name,/ccm/contract_id,/ccm/contract_item_id,Z_MARCA,/ccm/short_description,Z_SUPPLIER_ID,/ccm/product_group,/ccm/product_id,Z_DATE,Z_COMPANY

1,A.B.G INGENIERIA S.A.#ENTEL,6,PCE,PCE,1,UF,ZSV0,A.B.G INGENIERIA S.A.,4410000181,10,ALL,Insp.TTecnica Terreno Servicios Privado,096898120K,A0307S001,3001870,20060111,ENT

2,A.B.G INGENIERIA S.A.#ENTEL,,PCE,PCE,1,UF,ZSV0,A.B.G INGENIERIA S.A.,4410000181,20,ALL,Insp.TTecnica Terreno Servicios Publico,096898120K,A0307S001,3001871,20060111,ENT

Thanks for any help on this one.

Aart

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

We use now standard caracteristics to accomadate the Z.

Aart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Renga,

My mistake.

The field Im talking about is /ccm/supplier_part_no which is not obligatorio.

If I leave this field empty in the csv-file, the value from Z_Company (=ENT in our case) is written in this filed in te catalog.

If I give a value in the CSV-file to this Supplier_part_number-filed, the upload creates correctly the Characteristic Z_COMPANY with the correct value!

How can one solve this problem?

Thanks for any reply.

Aart

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our scenario, we are using "Supplier part number" as a unique entry for Supplier catalogs. So "Item Valuation" field will also have "Supplier part number".

Try this, have unique field as "Item Valuation" filed. and check the upload.

FYI... For update - "Update" in the csv header.

For full load - "Full" in the csv header.

Thanks, Renga

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

It is mandatory to have supplier id filed in the catalog, while loading the items and mapping it. since supplier id is the key for matching supplier catalog.

Hope this helps.

thanks, Renga