cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

The material quantities are available....copy controls are okay...but still when i create delivery using VL01n, i dont see delivery quantity and picking quantity...what would be the problem...please guide me please....whats the problem i am unable to identify....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghu,

Check your configuration of the Item Category using 0VLP.

Check whether u are using any Stk Determination rule.

If so remove it.

and one more thing.

WHen you create the delivery using VL01N ,you might have got some log messages.

Please send those messages too if you are still facing any errors.

Regards,

Aj

Don't forget to reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

I m just trying to solve ur problm.

Have u confirmed qty in sales order for delivery i.e availability check.

If that is nt confirmed it will nt shw the delivery qty or else u might have sme problem with copy control.

Hp this wil help u.

if have nay query feel free to ask.

regards

nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i understood ur problem correctly, i think u should specify the picking quantity during VL01N and hit enter , then the specified quantity u entered will be picked. Then save the document. Go to VL02N and then do PGI.

rgds

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the copy control from Order to delivery VTLA at item level if the requirement is met. If yes, see the data transfer routines if they are setup properly, then see the schedule line data copy controls. If everything is alright, then see you are making delivery only for the confirmed schedule date of the line item at the sales order level.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your delivery date selection in VL01N or try creating directly from sales order.