cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly explain me how to upload questionnaire from MS-project system to audit question list or question list in audit managment?

Kindly give me the screen shots how to upload the list.

Regards,

Vairavan

Edited by: p vairavan on Mar 26, 2008 1:15 PM

Edited by: p vairavan on Mar 27, 2008 4:50 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the following BAPI "BAPI_BUS2031010_CREATE' which will create questionlist based on the uploaded data.

If you are uploading it through excel template then use this function module to get the data into your itab.

ALSM_EXCEL_TO_INTERNAL_TABLE.

Regards,

Keerthi vasan.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

This is Ram (ehs), now i am starting new audit management project for same client. It looks you have sound knowledge on audit mgmt, is it possible to help me on the business process as well as sap std process. that will be great and timely help. Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Please refer to this link which will provide you a better understanding of SAP Audit management.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_auditmgmt/helpdata/EN/2a/ea273aeaa07123e10000000a114084/content.htm

Hope this would be helpful for you.

Regards,

Keerthi vasan.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keerthi,

thanks for your mail. i am looking into that help docs for last couple of days...its good but at the same time need to have clear idea about the sap std process...and how to map the client requirment into sap is a big challenge...is there any other link which can explain more abt business process and sap std process.Thanks

-Ram