cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

We are using backward pricing in our business scenario, our prcing procedure as follow

From MRP of material we are going backward by deducting discounts and taxes. Finally we are arriving factory price. From factory price we are moving forward by adding fright and VAT.

Here MRP and other discounts, taxes are inputs for pricing.based on the inputs ,we are going to finding the factory price and adding fright and taxes to factory price.

In this case I taken calculation type fixed for MRP , and based on MRP I am going to deriving the factory price. I got factory price as result ( it does not consists any condition type ) , for this I given a dummy condition with 100 % discount for further calculation.

Ex ;

Pr00 (MRP) - 100

After all deduction

I am getting factory price as a result

Now I need to calculate factory price for order quantity , but system not taking the quantity for price consideration.

Ex : factory price 80 *1000(order quantities)- 80000

Fright @ 2%-

tax@3%

plz help me out on above issue , I am not getting factory price value with respective order quantities .

Thanks,

Ramakrishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if I have understood your requirement correctly. Being a %age condition type your factory price is not taking quantity into account.

But since its calculated from MRP net of discounts, the total value of this factory price should be for the entire order quantity, isn't it?

For example if order quantity is 10 and MRP is 100 and discount is 10%, your factory price calculation will show 900 (not 90).

However if you need 'basic price' per unit then you may divide condition value by quantity (KWERT/KWMENG) since KBETR is always going to show 100%.

Please elaborate if your requirement is different.

Cheers,

KC

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Will you let me know how you configured in the pricing procedure?

Rgds

krishnendu_laha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

If condition type is ignoring quantity, check the calculation type for that condition type in transaction M/06.

Check if it is C (calculate with quantity).

Hope it will solve your problem.

Regards

Krishnendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as per i understand it has the main concepts involved in the same way as in standard pricing procedure.

just fundamental changes in values and routines should be followed.

have not tried this out, so am really not sure, but still worth giving a try.

state the base price as your selling price

next step would be define routines which instead of adding value to the price, deduct the values by posting a -(negative) field in its configuration.

i guess when you change a value

ie. 100 is your base price and you add 10% to it, it becomes 110. but the same value when you deduct ie. 110 - 10% wont become 100.

so just check that out in routine config.

similarly you can proceed with the respective taxes and discount in negative value while coming to the factory price from MRP pricing.

see if it works.

regards,

Siddharth.