Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to ZXCO1U06 are forbidden by ABAP01

Former Member
0 Kudos

kindly tell how to remove this error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user 'ABAP01' should have 'set EDITOR LOCK' to the include ZXCO1U06. He has to remove editor lock in order to make changes by other users.

EDITOR LOCK can be set/unset from the ATTRIBUTES of the program.

The editor lock flag prevents other users from making changes to the program. This includes attributes, documentation and text elements, as well as the functions "Rename" and "Delete".

Only the last person to change the program can remove the flag.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanisha,

This is an include in a User Exit right? If you sre getting a Warning message then ignire that and simple press ENTER. You will be able to put your code in it.

Reward if useful. For more info get in touch with me. If it doesn't work then let me know on which transaction you are working.

Thanks,

Anil

Edited by: Anil Japa on Mar 24, 2008 1:23 PM

0 Kudos

No Sorry,

This is error mesage NOT WARNING.This is not allowing me to go to change mode.

0 Kudos

Hello,

If the error message is like "The program is forbidden by XXXX" where XXXX is user name then ask the user to remove the edit lock on that object. Then you can change it. In your case ask the user ABAP01 to remove that editor lock.

Thanks,

Anil

Edited by: Anil Japa on Mar 24, 2008 2:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user 'ABAP01' should have 'set EDITOR LOCK' to the include ZXCO1U06. He has to remove editor lock in order to make changes by other users.

EDITOR LOCK can be set/unset from the ATTRIBUTES of the program.

The editor lock flag prevents other users from making changes to the program. This includes attributes, documentation and text elements, as well as the functions "Rename" and "Delete".

Only the last person to change the program can remove the flag.