Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a following scenario.

Plant 1000 (in India) supplies material 1 to Plant 2000 (in India)

and material 2 to Plant 3000 which is at US. Material 1 belong to division 00 and Material 2 belong to division 01.

I have one sales org say W001, two distribution channels "DM" for domestic and "EX" for export.

What should I maintain in shipping data of plant?

for plant 1000, if i maintain sales area as W001, DM and 00, when I make a stock transfer material 2 to US plant, the sales area in shipping tab (in purchase order) is picking wrongly as "W001, DM, 00 where as it should be W001, EX, 01.

If i don;t maintain the shipping details of plant 1000, system shows an error message during STO creation as "not able to determine the shipping data"

Can anybody help?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> I have a following scenario.

>

> Plant 1000 (in India) supplies material 1 to Plant 2000 (in India)

> and material 2 to Plant 3000 which is at US. Material 1 belong to division 00 and Material 2 belong to division 01.

>

> I have one sales org say W001, two distribution channels "DM" for domestic and "EX" for export.

>

> What should I maintain in shipping data of plant?

>

> for plant 1000, if i maintain sales area as W001, DM and 00, when I make a stock transfer material 2 to US plant, the sales area in shipping tab (in purchase order) is picking wrongly as "W001, DM, 00 where as it should be W001, EX, 01.

>

> If i don;t maintain the shipping details of plant 1000, system shows an error message during STO creation as "not able to determine the shipping data"

>

> Can anybody help?

>

> Regards

HI Karthik,

Just try checking the following things

1) Customer Plant 3000 is maintained for Sales Area W001->EX->01

2) Material 2 has division 01

3) Customer Plant 2000 is maintained for Sales Area W001->DM->02

4) Material 1 has division 02

5) In Enterprise structure goto OVX6 and assign

1000->W001->EX

1000->Woo1->DM

Hopefully this should help

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik,

I think there should be some problem with the Enterprise Structure Configuration.

A combination of Sales organisation and Distribution channel are assigned to Plant in Enterprise Structure (T-code: OVX6).

Please make sure that "W001/DM and W001/EX" are both assigned to plant 1000.

Division in a sales area is determined from the material master of the material.............so make sure your material 2 is assiged to division 2.

Above all, double check if sales areas W001/DM/00 and W001/EX/01 are maintained in the system.

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

handle both thing separately

use separate distribution channle other the dm & ex

create customer for both plant

and vendor for both plant (both plant means supplying plant and receiving plant ) just check this then i will give u whole detail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configure Intercompany Stock Transport Order

Material should exist in both the plants (Delivering & Ordering),

Internal customer should be assigned to the ordering plant ( MM -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Setup stock transport order -> assign the internal customer to the ordering plant and assign the Sales area of the internal customer.

Assign its Sales area to the delivering plant

Assign the document type and Delivery type NB and NLCC

Assign the Supplying plant --> Receiving Plant --> NB

Take the delivering plant and assign the sales area.

Vendor master has to be created and assign the supply source (Delivering Plant).

Create a purchase order ME21N ---> Save

Delivery VL10 G ---> Calculation rule (appropriate) --> Assign the purchase order number here and execute.

Select the Delivery creation line and do the back ground process.

Start the log display and see the delivery document number by the documents button

Goto VL02N --> do picking and PGI --> Then do the MIGO with respect to the delivery document.

Billing (Intercompany pricing conditions should be set).

AND

1. Customer No. for the Goods Receiving Plant

2. Availability Check- Checking Rule (if necessary)

3. Assign a Delivery Type for the Delivering Plant

4. PO type (which i believe you have done)

5. Assign Vendor No. to the Supplying Plant (done)

6. Assign Customer No. to the Purchasing Plant for the Inter-Company Invoice (but you need to assign this to the Sales Organization pre-assigned to the Purchasing Plant),

7.IMG-SD-Billing-InterCompany Billing-Define Internal Customer No. by Sales Org

regards,

Siddharth.