cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule line in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have a scenario where the client has created the sale order say on 22.2.2008 ,but did not get the confirmed quantities on that day.Now assume the quantity receieved is on 22.3.2008 during availibilty check.

Now the client wants to do a delivery and invoice on date 22.2.2008 .

But the error is no schedule lines on the delivery date.

How can we go ahead?Do i have to maintain some schedule line settings or just maintain the delivery date as 22.2.2008 in the sale order??

Thanks in advance

ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if the result of your availability check is coming as 22.03.2008 then that means only on that day your customer can be supplied the quantity of goods.

if this is the case there can be two scenarios:

1) you go for partial delivery, with the amount at present you can deliver to him and the other quantities will be supplied to him on the later date.

2) if complete delivery is his option of procuring goods, then there is nothing much you can do apart from pushing the purchase dept to get the material before, or if some persons order is not very urgent, shift their stock in your urgent one.

regards,

Siddharth.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi friends,

> I have a scenario where the client has created the sale order say on 22.2.2008 ,but did not get the confirmed quantities on that day.Now assume the quantity receieved is on 22.3.2008 during availibilty check.

> Now the client wants to do a delivery and invoice on date 22.2.2008 .

> But the error is no schedule lines on the delivery date.

> How can we go ahead?Do i have to maintain some schedule line settings or just maintain the delivery date as 22.2.2008 in the sale order??

> Thanks in advance

> ajay

HI Ajay,

Using your example 22.2.2208 is current date.

There is one thing you should find out from the client:

If he/she needs the only delivery document to be created on 22.2.2008

or he needs the delivery made on 22.2.2008.

In former case Goto VL01n and put date as 22.3.2008 the delivery document will still be created for 22.2.2008 but delivery will be done on 22.3.2008

In the later case use MB1C movement type 561 and post stock required for complete delivery and then create delivery with toda's date 22.2.2008 you will be able to create that.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Abhishek

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

You have given Past date , I have taken it has Example.

You create delivery today but you enter the selection date 22.03.2008 , then create invoice your problem will get solved.

Regards,

Murali.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ajay

Unless stock is available on a particular date (say in your case 22-02-08), you wont be able to create delivery irrespective of order date. From your comments, it seems the stock is made available on 22-03-08 which you can check in MMBE. If that is the case, you can post goods issue only on this date.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi