cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in returnable processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello friends !!!!!!

in a normal sales cycle the product is deliver thr crate (maintain like returnable processing )

but in billing (invoice) both part is reflect that main product and crate value

1) i don't want crate (quantity) value in invoice..

and i mentain crate price zero (while create crate as a returnable packaging material ) because in invoice system should not calculate crate value

but if customer loose the crate how i crate the debit note against him

please give me detail how i configure this

with t code if possible and all item categary necessary

points will be rewarded

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

The returnable packaging mat has item cat grp as LEIH and the item cat det is OR LEIH -

TAL ...

now if u goto TAL then it is no billing relevance so when u raise order with this type of mat then item cat comes to TAL and u can do PGI but no billing as it will not relfect in billing.

now when u do PZGI it goes to customer stock as reteunable packaging and if it is not returned then u can bill it to him.

Imp notes are below:

As a result of entering returnable packaging in a sales order, the system carries out the following actions:

If special stock does not yet exist in your inventory for the customer (or special stock partner), the system creates it when goods issue is posted

The relevant quantity is removed from regular inventory in your plant and is added to the special stock for the customer. The total valuated stock for the plant remains the same.

The transaction is not relevant for pricing since the consignment stock remains the property of your company.

Returnable Packaging Pick-Up

If the customer returns the returnable packaging to you, you record the transaction in the system by creating a returnable packaging pick-up order (order type LA). As a result, the system carries out the following actions:

When goods issue is posted, the relevant quantity is deducted from the customer’s special stock and is added back into your regular stock at the plant where the goods are returned. Your total valuated stock remains the same since the returned stock was regarded as part of your own inventory even while it was at the customer’s premises.

This transaction is not relevant for billing.

Returnable Packaging Issue

In the following situations, you can create a returnable packaging issue order (order type LN):

The customer decides to keep the returnable packaging

The customer damages the returnable packaging and you decide to charge the customer

The customer sells the returnable packaging to a third party

As a result of processing a returnable packaging issue, the system carries out the following actions:

When goods issue is posted, the relevant quantity is deducted from both the customer’s special stock and your own total valuated stock.

The transaction is relevant for billing since the goods have become the property of the customer.

reward if useful

krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hanumanth,

Fallow these steps

1. Create material master for the crate (Returnable package) with material type LEIH and item category group LEIH.

Transaction MM01

2.Put the returnable package crates stock in the delivering plant (MB1C)

3.Check the itemctegory determination settings in the transaction VOV4.

4.Maintain the price for the crate in VK11 transaction.

5.Now you creat sales order trough VA01 ,enter crate as item in the sales order.

6.Create delivery for that sales order.

7.Create invoice for that delivery through VF01 ,here crate will not invoiced.(loge will come like Material will not be billed through F2 invoice type).

8.Now you check the crates stock through MMBE , here you can able to see some stock in customer place.

9. if you want to pickup or take back the crates from the customer create returnble package pickup with LA document type in the VA01 transaction.

10.then create rerurns delivery for that LA order.Afetr create of delivery and PGI check the stock ,Stock will be added in the storage location.

11.If the customer missed the crates then you create Returnble package issue with LN document type in the VA01 transaction.

12.Create normal delivery with reference to LN oredr type.

13. Create Invoice with reference to the delivery, based on the invoice customer will pay the compensation for that missed crates.

If you want more details please go through this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/70/a7853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks friend

in invoice both item is reflect like main item and crate also

and if i take output (print out ) by default it shows all data

but my client don't want crate description and quantity on invoice

how can i do i talk to abaper but he say it is difficult

is there is any solution from sd side

please tell detail

thanks in advance

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hanumant,

As per my knowledge it may not possible to control from SD side (Through configuration),

Becaues the output will be controled through program so ABAPer only can do in that.

ABAPer can change the output program with some logic as per the requirement.

Please let me know if you got any control from SD side.

Regards,

Murali.