cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splitting of IDOC's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a problem in a File to IDOC Scenario, where I have got a IDOC with 10,000 records and I have to split it into 10 IDOCS containing 1000 records each. I have tried changing the "max record set" value but it has not worked.

Can some one help me out to do this in a efficient manner ?

Thanks in Advance,

Hemanthika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Does any one of you have a complete step by step procedure in implementing BPM inorder to split an IDOC into multiple IDOCS on the receiver end.

I am completely new to BPM and I havent ever worked on it , so a step by step procedure would really help me solve the problem.

Thanks in Advance,

Hemanthika

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you r doing the file to idoc scenarios

used the BPM because it is used to stored the 10,000 file .

in your acenarios your are creating the 10 docs so best option you choose BPM because it eaisly maintian the 10 idoc and give the specific receiver determination and receiver channel.

i hope u problem will solve

thanks

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may help u. Check this entirely

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

Regards

Seshagiri

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might be useful, but do verify once before implementing its just an idea,

Why can't u maintain a counter variable using BPM, so when the counter variable reaches 1000 reset the counter variable to 1 and deliver by using collect messages to the target..

this might give a solution..

revert back with the queries..

regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore ,

Am not sure how to do that .. I haven't worked on BPM till date and have no clue how to do that ...

Can you throw some light on this

Regards,

Hemanthika