cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can TO be automatically be created in transaction LP10?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Good day to everyone!

Please kindly help me with my issue? We are running transaction LP10 (material staging) and to automatically create a TO, we put a check on Create transfer order checkbox. But still, no transfer order is being created.

Does anyone know if there is an additional setup for this transaction so TO can be created? Because the problem happens only for a particular username. If another username is used, TO is being created. Is there a partucular role that needs to be added to this user?

Thanks. Hope someone can help me.

BJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello BJ,

Regarding possible differences in immediate TO creation for users, you should always check SMQ1. Here, the WM entries are user-specific so if there is an entry with error status then this will block that user in the future. Hope this helps.

regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I've run SMQ1 but there are lots of entries being displayed and I can't seem to find the entry that may be related to my issue.

And I dont find it user-specific since I can't see how the entries are related to specific user.

Hope to hear response from you.

Thanks.

Bj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BJ,

Can you check the error triggered when the auto TO creation triggered with the problematic user(s) ? In order to know the error encountered and why the TO creation failed in the background, you should have mail control functionality setup properly. Please see SAP Note 87194 for this. If there is error during the TO creation, the mail recipient will be informed. Based on the error message you receive via mail, you can then correct the error and then the TO creation should be possible.

Let me know how you are getting on this.