cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

at the time of confirmation of Production order by CO11n i get error : No Price could be determined for Object Activity Types 1000/1031101/43003, where 1000 is comtrolling area, 1031101 is Cost Centre and 43003 is activity. i have check all the possible best ways to solve.

please help its urgent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IN KP26, Activity types to be planned for a particular cost center by giving the price of activity type for the period.

If you can not do it, pl. coordinate with your CO collegue & carry out this.

Regards

YMREDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

No sir, It doesn't work. same error is still showing and it shows customization of Define Valuation Varient - Trans Code OKK4.

But i dont know about the settings. can u help me out. please.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the solutions i checked the costings values per month through out the fiscal year i found for 10,11 & 12 month there was no values.

Thanks for youe reply.

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yuvraj,

1.Check the validity Date of the Activity Type - in T code KL03.

2.Check the validity dates of the Cost center under Costing tab in Work Center in CR03.

3.For the common valid from date of this activity type,Cost center maintain the rates in T code KP26.

For Eg: If the activity Type is valid from 01.04.2007 to 31.12.9999 and the cost centre assigned in the work center is valid from

01.06.2007,then a rate can be maintained for the period say 03,2008 to 12,2008 in T code KP26.This is as per the Financial Year

Calculation.

I hope by the above checks you will be able to sort out the issue.

Regards

Mangalraj.S