cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO - CIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I need some clarification for the below situtation.

We have a DC which procures goods from another DC (say DC1) and also from a vendor. The goods are shipped against PO from both DC1 and Vendor to DC. This happens in R/3.

In APO, Both this PO are featured as BF category on DC.

I would like to consider only the PO between DC1 - DC and not the PO from Vendor - DC in APO.

Is there any stardand setting In CIF through which i can control the same?

Regards

Nav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe I did not understand the question, but if you don't want to have the PO created from the DC. You should delete the Transportation Lane from DC to Vendor and set the material as external procurement. In this case you'll have a Purchase Order from DC1 to DC and an anonymous order (a purchase requisition) in the DC.

Hope this helps

-Italo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

We create STO from DC1 to DC, which sits as BF category in distr receipt at DC in APO.

We also create PO from Vendor to DC, which also sits as BF category in distr receipt at DC.

we dont have an integration model for vendor master, but we have IM for PO and PR for transaction data. So the PO from the vendor will sit as BF category without source of supply in APO.

Requriment : I want to consider only the STO from DC1 to DC and not PO from vendror to DC.

Regards

Nav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i have already mentioned in the my reply dont consider vendor location in integration model for PO/PR so it wont transfer PO/PR for vendor location to APO.

I have one doubt why do you want to transfer STO from R/3 to APO, I mean are you getting STR from APO converting it to STO and sending it back to APO.

Thanks,

Sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you mean by consider??

since you say "We also create PO from Vendor to DC, which also sits as BF category in distr receipt at DC" do you mean you want to see the STO but include it in any Heuristics or calculations??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

We create manual STO from DC1 to DC in R/3 which are CIFed to APO.

We also create PO from vendor to DC in R/3 which are CIFed to APO since we have an IM for trascation data for PO and PR's. We don't have any IM for Vendor master data, so vendors are not in APO.

We don't want to bring the PO to APO from the vendor.

How do i restrict it? Is there any EXIT for the same?

Regards

NAV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i understand your problem is the order category as you have the same category for both STO and PO hence you are not able to seperate them during transfer.

I am not aware of any exit but still below are exits i found in APO

APOCF006. Inbound Processing: Order Document

APOCF024 User-Specific Enhancements: Purchase Orders/Purchase Req

Functionally you need seperate order category this STO & PO . You might create seperate order category.

if I would have faced this problem can use Schedule line aggrement for DC to DC transfer. and generate stock transfer schedule lines with category BE.

Sorry for incomplete information but i think it should help.

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but you can exclude vendor from the PO integration model as a result all the PO

for that vendor will get excluded.