cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blue-white colored table rows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, table design gurus!

I need in blue-white colored table rows. It looks like Table desing in altenating mode. Alternating mode fits my needs except one. This mode restricts read-only tables but I have regular table with editable cells. Well, I have read an article about how to build colorful tables. Ok, I have got a table in a different colors. But neither blue or white color were not found in WDTableCellDesign. How to use blue and white colors for table row background? I should not ovveride CSS using WD Theme Editor. I want to set a color implicitly in java code. Please, help me.

Any help would be apprecited.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's not actual.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexey,

I have never used it, but there is a property called semanticColor in the TextView of the columns of the table.

Go to the layout of the view. Look in the Outline. There you will find Table -> TableColumn -> Caption + TextView. In the properties of the TextView you will find in the semanticColor.

The semanticColor needs to be linked to an element inside the table in the context. So create a node inside the table with cardinality 1..1 and selection 1..1 and add a (calculated) attribute to the node with the correct type (I don't know this one....it is probably inside "com.sap.ide.webdynpro.uielementdefinitions". My guess would be com.sap.ide.webdynpro.uielementdefinitions.TableCellDesign.

Ones you have linked the cell to the attribute in the node you will have to code the changes in color doing something like this. that will probably be easiest if the attribute is of the calculated kind

In the calculated attibute you return WDTableCellDesign.GOODVALUE_LIGHT or whatever color you want.

Hope this helps a bit,

Jeschael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. But I want to know how to use white and blue colors in table. These colors are not in Semantic colors. I know I can change color scheme using WD Theme editor, but this way is not for me. I want to use these colors for table row background without portal desktop manipulation. Moreover I want to find a way to use any color for table row background. Semantic colors didn't fit for this purpose. I want to use absolute colors (for instance java.awt.Color). Semantic colors which are incapsulated in WDTableCellDesign didn't fit.