cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while i create Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have creat S.org, Dis Channel & Division. Assigned it properly also. But while i create Customer in Customer Master Data,

I am getting error that The Sales area 8100, 81, 81 is not defined for customer.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In tcodes VOR1 and VOR2. Plz maintain the settings.

Regards,

Saurabh Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Guru.....

just i have assign with a help of T.Code VOR1.

After enter all the information in the screen such as Acc Group, CC, S.Org, Dis channel and Division, I am getting the same error. Sales area is not defined for the Customer

Pl help out.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if the customer is not created in that sales area then create through XD01. the best would however be extend this custome to the required new sales area. Perhaps he is created in a different sales than the one you are trying to use. To check go to XD02 . give the customer number > select button customer sales areas > It would list all the sales areas where this customer is extended or available. Else go to VOR2 / and VOR1 and maintain common division and common distribution channel settings.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have defined this combination as a sales area in the first place. Check in tcode OVXG.

Regards,

Saurabh Diwakar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all SAP Guru's.........................................

I have created customer with the help of my own sales area

Each one answer help me to find out the result. You have done nice work. Please go ahead

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all SAP Guru's.........................................

I have created customer with the help of my own sales area

Each one answer help me to find out the result. You have done nice work. Please go ahead

Thank you

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear selvi

Again please go to XD01, just give company code, 8100 (in sales organization), 81 (in distribution channel) and 81 (in division) and enter. Give the required data and save. Ensure that while creating sale order, you are giving the same sales area.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Sir,

In XD01, after give my own a/c group, CC, S. Org, Dis Channel and Division, Pless enter itself I am getting error such as

1. "Sales area 8100, 81, 81 is not define for customer". I could not enter inside the screen Before itself i am getting error.

Now I have created my own Sales document type using T.Code VOV8 & But while i assign with the help of T.Code OVAZ again i am getting error such as

2. "Define <8100/81/81> first as a gentral sales area! "

3. "Acct group Selvi India (P) Ltd used interal no assignment, leave blank."

4. "Specif the account group" If leave blank, Getting this error

Please Please help me out.

Thanks in advance