Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery quantity equal to picking quantity.....urgent

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI SAP Guru's

My client needs to speed up the process and wanted system to show picking quantity directly added in delivery from delivery quantity and then process the document further, if there is any descripency in quantity, later during picking they want to change it manually,

your views and solution is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Paresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if there is a change in the quantity after TO is created:

PGI if is involved after TO please do the necessary changes in it also before changing in the delivery doc.

there are two possible scenarios:

1) that the delivery doc is yet to be saved, if thats the case you can reverse the TO and prepare a new one with the desired and possible quantity and confirm it and save the delivery doc to release it on its date.

2) if the delivery doc is already saved, you will have to change the delivery doc by going to VL02N, and then reverse the TO and fill it with the actual quantity and then PGI it and save the delivery doc with the foll changes.

regards,

Siddharth.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in such case, when you have a ware house management implemented you can set for the movement type which is assinged to the schedule line cateogry, an automatic transfer order and then automatic confirmation for the picking qty. so the moment you create a delivery, a TO is created and also confirmed. These settings are however need to be done by your MM consultant.

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thnk u very much sadhu,

i have a doubt, will appreciate if you clear it .

after confirmation of TO automatically by the sytem is it possible for warehouse people to change the picking quantity later, e.g if during picking if he damages the goods and wont be able to supply confirmed quantity.

hope i m clear in asking this doubt. please provide your valuable input.

Thanx

Paresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot change a TO once its confirmed. You will have to delete the TO and recreate it.

Regards,

Saurabh Diwakar