Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no dlv

former_member949397
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

While doing delivry for the sales order system showing error that no delivery-relevant items or its delivery-relevant items have already been delivered.

So how i can solve this issue.

Thanks,

RAj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

First check whether stock is available in MMBE. If stock is avaible and still you are not able to create delivery, go to VA02, select the line item you want to delivery and place your mouse on "Schedule lines". Here see whether the required quantity is flowing in "confirmed quantity". If not, on top next to "Sales document", select "Edit" tab followed by "Item availability", so that the stock will now reflect in confirmed quantity. Now try to create a delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

raj,

I hope the same question is already answered. Pl check and let me know if it did nt help you. just incase check if the item on the sales order is a service item and may not require a delivery.

it means the items in the sales order are already delivered or do not require a delivery. you can check this in two ways. Go to VA02 > enter the sales order number > select header data > status > you will find that the delivery is completed. Or you can go to SE16 > select table VBUK and enter the sales order number and execute. You will the delivery status as completed.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether the item is service item, if so directly bill the order.

Cheers

Prashant