cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chart issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a bar chart generated from BAPI.

Chart's Category Axis Filed is some field that represents a car model and we add 2 Data Series that represents number of sales and transfers. So for each car model 2 bars displayed in the chart. When we click on some bar of the chart we can get the car model value, save it to Data Store or pass it to another BAPI etc. The question is how can we know wich Data Series was clicked.....

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ola

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can u clarify this one:how can we know which Data Series was clicked.

Here clicking on the chart is done by you only right?

If yes, byclicking the bars of the chart you are able to see the label of the data series right, by label only you can get the info about which data series was clicked.

if you not renamed the data series from series1,series2 to cuctomized name first do that,after that you can see the names on the charts.

If u not clear about this plz get back to me.

Regards,

Govindu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is ur problem is solved just close this thread with points:-)_

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govindu,

Thanks for the answer, but I still can't understand how can I get some indication about clicked bar.

You say "by the lable of data series" but I can't see it.

Model with example may be very helpfull...

Thanks,

Ola

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ola,

You can have a form on your page with an input field, you should add a dynamic expression on the input field to retrieve the field you want to obtain from the data store.

this will dynamically change the value of the field to the parameter passed from the data store if it has been changed.

Regards,

Sami

Please reward points if usefull