cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

std sold tp party deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Can any one tell the step by step creation of the standard sold to party(crm000) in crm 5.0 as it is been deleted by someone??

Or should a new installation should be done

Thanks in advance

ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ashish_nagpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in case of BP role being deleted,u can create a new Bp role as being given in post above and for the view that Standard sold to party role has,u can refer to a different client ,as it might have deleted from development or any other client u r working on but still will be there on different client,just go and do the setting for field groupings froom there

if that role is not available from any other client please revert back i will send you the snapshots.

best regards

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lonkar,

1.goto IMG>crossclient>SAP Bussiness partner>Bussinesspartner>basic settings>Define Bp roles.

2.Create New role.

3.Enter Title& Description as "Sold to Party",Bp Role category "CRM000",check the Std Assignement BP role To BP category and Enter the BP view "CRM000".save it

ashish_nagpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

a correction

for creating new function category

use Call Transaction CRMC_PARTNER_PFT

regards

ashish

ashish_nagpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i guess only the sold to party partner function is deleted,

u can again create the sold to party partner function by using function category as sold to party only and in relationship category leave it as blank and scenario as CRM.

if function category is also missing then use

crmc_partner_print

and create a new function category and then using this category u can make appropriate partner function.

do revert back in case of any query

best regards

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ashish,

Thanks for yor answer ,but my question was the SP has been deleted from the BP role and not partner functions,when u define the BP role as sold to party??