cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MI2.5 client startup problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have this error "SSL required to access this page" when i 1st start up my MI client. I am using MI25 SP21. My mobile devices is mobile 6 and the CrEme version i am using is CrEme327a_AX_CE50_PPC_minimal.

below is the trace generated:

[20080324 05:48:26:755] W [MI/Core ] The SSL support feature is not properly configured. Https is not available.

[20080324 05:48:33:303] E [MI/API/Services ] MultiObjectFileStorage: Error in data read access to mapping file /MI/data/LastSuccessfulSync/datreg.obj - Generating initial mapping (root cause: /MI/data/LastSuccessfulSync/datreg.obj [java.io.FileNotFoundException])

[20080324 05:50:40:562] W [MI/API/Runtime/JSP ] Attempt to get access from remote machine with IP address 169.254.2.1 was successfully defeated.

Please help. Point will be given. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SSL is not mandatory to start MI Client. But the reason why it fails is due to the fact that you are trying to launch MI Client from an external system other than the system on which MI is installed. To access MI Client you should either use "localhost" or "127.0.0.1". But in this case the trace file indicates that you are trying to access the client from other system whose IP is '169.254.2.1". Launching the client from the same system on which it is installed should solve your problem.

Best Regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

I am not sure why it accessing others system 169.254.2.1. But it is working when i changed to "localhost". Thanks.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am getting the following error while synchronising MI2.5 SP13 Client

"Synchronisation problems: Format of the synchronization inbound file is not supported; Check sync gateway "

The servive pack of my WebAs and Server is SP13.

Please help me with this .

Answers (0)