Problem with credit note after excise and tax paid to govt
Here i have one business scenario from credit note after tax paid to govt. Details are :
1. I raised one invoice on 01/03/08. And raised excise invoice and updated the registers on that same day.
2. I paid Excise duty on 15/03/08 to govt.
3. But customer requested new invoice due to few mistakes (price/qty) in invoice on 16/03/08.
4. We used credit memo and settled the difference amount to customer.
5. Now how to get the excise duty/vat back from govt.
6. As per rules we can't get it from govt.
7. But no goods retuns here to carryforward the bed to next month.
Ideally mention the document number against which you want to create the difference in excise value. First try testing your requirement in test server & then do the same in Production server.
I am not sure about A certificate, as I have not worked on the same.
Reward points if helpful