cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE-3 n ARE-1 form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

What is the difference between ARE-1,ARE-3 and CT3 form and how to create it?

What other documents are there for export and how to create it?

Reward Points for helpful answer

Regards

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

ARE1 - for direct exports like :

EXPORTS UNDER BOND

EXPORTS UNDER CLAIM FOR REBATES

ARE3 - FOR DEEMED EXPORTS ONLY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

ARE3 - it is form for deemed exports and to be iised along with consignment, which is billed without excise duty. and to issue it u need a CT3

like for a deemed export customer .... u first take order and he says it is W/O Excise duty since he can do a deemed exports .. then u nned to ssue a proforma invoice to him and then against this he will issue a CT-3 form from his excsie range ... once u get this Ct-3 u can now issue or deliver the material without excise duty and ARE-3 form from yr premise after inspection by excise officals and then consignment is sent to his place .. once he receives the goods he will call his excise officials and they will warehouse the material and sign the ARE3 which is called as bonding of material.... now u will get the signed ARE3 back and can submit it at your excise range for having prrof that u gave done a deemed exports and not pay the Excise duty on this consignment.

ARE1 : If u r doing exports to some other country , u need to use the ARE1 from .. i.e isse ARE1 after inspection from your excise officals and then it goes to customs and they would fill it and send it back with comments i.e any shortage found etc ... now yuor exise range will stamp and settle this ARE1.

If u r having excsie exemt because of bond or other means that should aaso be recorded.

For exports u need Bill of LAding if Ship transport, Commerical Bill, Tech specs of material being sent, aging report of liner, etc

Reward if useful

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i need steps for standard order. what are the document genarate?

pls reply me

with regards

dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

ARE 1 & 3 are export documents required for excise.

ARE1 is required for direct export & ARE3 for Deemed export.

CT1,2 &3 are Bonds for the purpose which are opened with excise department .

In sap you can create

ARE1 by J1IA101 &

ARE3 By J1IA301

This is with reference to your excise invoice where you need to calculate excise first.

I think this will solve your query.

Regards;

Avinash