cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Transport Queue

former_member759680
Contributor
0 Kudos

The Import Queue in my Production system always needs to be adjusted(using the zig-zag green arrow symbol).

What exactly happens when I say adjust?

Why do I need to do this everytime?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member759680
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gautam,

Basically when you click the zig-zag green icon the cofiles/datafiles gets transferred to the transport directory which is accessed by TMS to import that particular request to your production System. This is the case when you have multiple transport directories. The system from which the transport was exported has a different transport directory and the system to which you are trying to import has a different trans dir. If you are using a Single Common Trans Dir this is not the case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue regarding this icon. I did a client copy of production last week into our QA system and everything is fine.

Before, in the production import queue, that icon (the green thunder icon for addjusting the import queue with the latest transports) was present.

After the client copy in QA, i set automatic transport on the QA queue, so that any tranport releases in DEV get transported automatically in QA and then sits waiting in the import queue of production.

Since then this iscon is missing in the import queue of production.

The difference between before the client copy and after the client copy is that we had another SAP system for training on the same server.

Would the above reply explain why i don't get this icon anymore.

If not, how do i get it back?

I have also noticed that with the automatic transport, the transport goes into QA but they do not get transfered to Prod and thereforte do not appear in the import queue of prod. I have to manually copy the cofiles and data files and add a request.

Thanks for your help