cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error got in Communication channel monitoring ( component monitoring)

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i executed the RFC from R3, i got the below error in runtime work bench.

please help me out if any one knows, i already gone through some of sdn line, but i am not able to get exact solution.

-

com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcServerPool:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed

Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=qa2.syec.sshe.ed SYSNR=13 GWHOST=qa2.syec.sshe.ed GWSERV=sapgw13 PCS=1

LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode

ERROR max no of 100 conversations exceeded

TIME Thu Mar 20 15:44:08 2008

RELEASE 700

COMPONENT CPIC (TCP/IP) with Unicode

VERSION 3

RC 466

MODULE r3cpic_mt.c

LINE 10713

COUNTER 1

-

1) Registered Server Program has been created in RFC destination in R3, and RFC destination has been tested successfully, in R3 System we have 9 clients, but i have created one client independent RFC detonation type TCP/IP. is it right way to create client independent single RFC destination for multiple clients?? ( 3 unit test clients, 3 development clients, 3 configure clients), but in SLD only 3 business are created ( which are for 3 unit test clients), i have imported business system for client 300 and i have created communication channel under this business system, but when i run the RFC in this client i am gettin above error in component monitoring.

2) I have created incremented 100 to 300: Set the following environment variable CPIC_MAX_CONV=300

3) In sender RFC communication channel i have all correct parameters like: gateway service,Program ID, client number, password, userid etc

Pleas help me out.

thanks

siva grandhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

When you select registered server program,you need to specify the program id,which may be RFC DESTINATION name,which should be registered in the RFC ENGINE SETTINGS in the J2EE ENGINE(via visual admin).thru this program id your R/3 system connects to the INTEGRATION SERVER.

check this weblog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/08/22/xi-maintain-rfc-destinations-centrally

note:reward points if solution found helpfull.....

regards

chandrakanth.k

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also follow the recommednation of Note: 316877 and let me know.

HM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This solved this issue for me:

Setting Maximum Database Connections

Perform this step only if you want to check or change the values.

1. Open the Visual Administrator tool.

○ j2ee admingo.bat if you also use SAP WAS ABAP.

2. Log on as an administrator.

3. Choose Server ® Services ® JDBC Connector.

4. Choose the Properties tab strip and select sysDS.maximumConnections.

Regards,

Hugo Mendoza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the same issue, please let me know if you have found any positive answer.

I had followed the http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/91/e51e3e6217b40be10000000a114084/content.htm and increase the maxPossibleParallelUsers parameter but that has not solved the issue, I am still receiving this issues.

Please let share any thoughts, thanks.

Hugo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

means you are doing the http to RFC scenarios

in that you import the RFC in imported object option in the integration Repository.

and go throught all the step that

is

DT,MT,MI,MM,IM in IR

and sender and receiver agreement

receiver determination

interface determination

sender and receiver agreement

and check by using the http client page

i hope your problem will solve

thanks

regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

If you are having problems connecting to the SAP instance, open a DOS-window and type:

telnet 131.200.65.109 3302

And press ENTER. If the whole screen goes black and all letters on it disappear, you are reaching the server. If you get a "Connecting To 131.200.65.109..." message that just sits there, you aren't reaching the server.

note:reward points if solution found helpfull.....

regards

chandrakanth.k