cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status and status profile?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have learned how to setup Status and status profile in IMG.

who can give me the detailed presentations of its usage in S/O or other transactions?

If I changed the system status, for example I put the button 'put in process' in notification, the system status is changed from 'OSNO' to 'NOPR', what effects it would be for the next?

TKS in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You will not be able to change the system status as it is automatic. You can only setup profile for user status. That will be available in parallel to the system status in the notification.

"OSNO" is outstanding notification, when you put the "notification in process ", the system will automatically put the status as NOPR " notification in process". When you do all the tasks from the notification it will set the status as ATCO, once all the processing completed the status will be COMP.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

but I did change it from "OSNO" to 'NOPR'.

Doesn't my system settings have some mistakes?

I desperately want to know the the usage and advantages of status.

Or who can give me some data files about that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But you have not changed the system status physically, you just clicked the "put in process button" in the notification, it changed the status to "NOPR".

User statuses enable you to further limit the functions that are permitted for a notification due to a system status. You can assign and delete user statuses directly if you have the authorization for doing this. User statuses are defined within a status profile for notifications in Customizing for Plant Maintenance and Customer Service.

System statuses are preset by SAP and cannot be changed.

User statuses are defined by the system administrator within a status profile for notifications in Customizing for Plant Maintenance and Customer Service.

If you need documentation regarding this, please give your mail ID, I will forward it.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doesn't the change from 'OSNO' to 'NOPR' stand for the change of system's status?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you clicked the button "put in process", the sytem automatically changed the status to "NOPR". If you have configured the user status profile and assigned it to the notification typre, you can see the user status in parallel to the system status in the notification. You can always change the user status.

Prase