cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SecStore.key file I/O error during SAP install on XP machine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to install Solution Manager 4.0 SR3 on Windows XP Pro. I realise that Windows 2003 is whats supported but I would like to install on a Windows XP Pro machine as I know this has been done by others.

Currently the install is failing at the step "Create secure store", and the SAPINST log file has the following error message:

ERROR 2008-03-23 14:31:28.156

CJS-30050 Cannot create the secure store. SOLUTION: See output of log file SecureStoreCreate.log:

SAP Secure Store in the File System - Copyright (c) 2003 SAP AG

When I view the file "SecureStoreCreate.log" I see there is a file I/O error on the file "SecStore.key" which the installation program is looking for but cannot find (see below):

com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.FileIOException: I/O error on file "
lenovolptp/sapmnt/SMD/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key".

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.KeyHandler.writeKeyIntoFile(KeyHandler.java:618)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.KeyHandler.setNewKeyInFile(KeyHandler.java:666)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.Crypt.setNewKeyInFile(Crypt.java:502)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.createStoreWithEncryption(SecStoreFS.java:1739)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.handleCreate(SecStoreFS.java:842)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.main(SecStoreFS.java:1274)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
lenovolptp\sapmnt\SMD\SYS\global\security\data\SecStore.key (Access is denied)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:179)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:131)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.KeyHandler.writeKeyIntoFile(KeyHandler.java:611)

... 10 more

I J2SDK I am using is 1.4.2.15, along with the JCE 1.4.2 Policy Files.

I have had a look on the SDN website but have not been able to find a solution to the problem. I have seen a reference to using J2SDK 1.4.2.9 but will this really fix the problem?... I am not convinced.

I would really like to get the install to work on my XP machine... so I would be very very grateful if someone could help me to get round this problem!

Thanks in advance.

Sharon.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution is very simple, even you can not belive it

Just disable Access Protection from Macafee.

It will work fine !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same error message, please we need help.

++++++++= Error msg +++++++++++

global/security/data/SecStore.1.key, ISyNode::CopyMoveMode_t 0x3)

Syslib info about system call. OS message 5 (Access is denied.

+++++++ End of Error msg +++++++

I'm Installing SAP Developer Workplace for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EHP 1 SR on Windows XP Professional.

Tx,

Faris

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user have a administrative rights? Can you see this file?

Also provide information about all folders from that you run installation, like MAster DVD and other, or provide full sapinst.log

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sergo,

Yes the user has Administrator rights.

I wasn't sure if it's possible to attach files to a message raised here on SDN so I have cut and pasted the last section of the sapinst.log file, see below.

The DVDs I used were sent to us from SAP and which I have used already to successfully install SM on a Windows 2003 Server. however, I would like to install SM also on a Windows XP Pro machine to use a training system. I know that others have managed to succussfully install SAP SM 4.0 SR1 on XP machines, but I am not sure if it's possible to install SAP SM 4.0 SR3 on an XP machine?

Regards

S

*********************************************************************************************************

SAPINST.LOG:

INFO 2008-03-24 07:12:29.593

Execute step runObjectChecker of component |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0.

INFO 2008-03-24 07:12:29.734

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\SOLMAN\SYSTEM\ADA\CENTRAL\AS\object_checker.java.log.

INFO 2008-03-24 07:12:29.750

Working directory changed to C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\SOLMAN\SYSTEM\ADA\CENTRAL\AS.

INFO 2008-03-24 07:12:29.750

Output of C:\j2sdk14215\bin\java.exe -classpath migcheck.jar -showversion com.sap.inst.migcheck.MigrationChecker -checkObjects -dbType ADA -tskDir "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\SOLMAN\SYSTEM\ADA\CENTRAL\AS" -strDirs C:\SAP\SM04SR3\InstallExport1\EXP1\DATA;C:\SAP\SM04SR3\InstallExport1\EXP2\DATA;C:\SAP\SM04SR3\InstallExport2\EXP3\DATA;C:\SAP\SM04SR3\InstallExport2\EXP4\DATA -trace all is written to the logfile object_checker.java.log.

INFO 2008-03-24 07:12:39.875

Execution of the command "C:\j2sdk14215\bin\java.exe -classpath migcheck.jar -showversion com.sap.inst.migcheck.MigrationChecker -checkObjects -dbType ADA -tskDir "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\SOLMAN\SYSTEM\ADA\CENTRAL\AS" -strDirs C:\SAP\SM04SR3\InstallExport1\EXP1\DATA;C:\SAP\SM04SR3\InstallExport1\EXP2\DATA;C:\SAP\SM04SR3\InstallExport2\EXP3\DATA;C:\SAP\SM04SR3\InstallExport2\EXP4\DATA -trace all" finished with return code 0. Output:

java version "1.4.2_09"

Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_09-b05)

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_09-b05, mixed mode)

INFO 2008-03-24 07:12:40.609

Execute step unpackJ2EEINSTALL of component |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0.

INFO 2008-03-24 07:12:42.359

Execute step SdbSwitchLogOn of component |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_BetweenLoads|ind|ind|ind|ind|7|0|NW_BetweenLoads_ADA|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0.

INFO 2008-03-24 07:13:42.359

Execute step SdbSwitchLogOverwriteOn of component |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_BetweenLoads|ind|ind|ind|ind|7|0|NW_BetweenLoads_ADA|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0.

INFO 2008-03-24 07:13:46.984

Execute step createSecureStore of component |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_SecureStore|ind|ind|ind|ind|8|0.

INFO 2008-03-24 07:14:01.140

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\SOLMAN\SYSTEM\ADA\CENTRAL\AS\SecureStoreCreate.log.

INFO 2008-03-24 07:14:01.156

Working directory changed to C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\SOLMAN\SYSTEM\ADA\CENTRAL\AS.

INFO 2008-03-24 07:14:01.156

Output of C:\j2sdk14215\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/launcher.jar" -Xmx256m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib/iaik_jce.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/exception.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/logging.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar" create -s SM1 -f
lenovolptp/sapmnt/SM1/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.properties -k
lenovolptp/sapmnt/SM1/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key -enc -p XXXXXX is written to the logfile SecureStoreCreate.log.

WARNING 2008-03-24 07:14:06.375

Execution of the command "C:\j2sdk14215\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/launcher.jar" -Xmx256m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib/iaik_jce.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/exception.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/logging.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar" create -s SM1 -f
lenovolptp/sapmnt/SM1/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key -enc -p XXXXXX" finished with return code 1. Output:

lenovolptp/sapmnt/SM1/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key".

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.KeyHandler.writeKeyIntoFile(KeyHandler.java:618)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.KeyHandler.setNewKeyInFile(KeyHandler.java:666)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.Crypt.setNewKeyInFile(Crypt.java:502)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.createStoreWithEncryption(SecStoreFS.java:1739)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.handleCreate(SecStoreFS.java:842)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.main(SecStoreFS.java:1274)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

lenovolptp\sapmnt\SM1\SYS\global\security\data\SecStore.key (Access is denied)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.KeyHandler.writeKeyIntoFile(KeyHandler.java:611)

... 10 more

ERROR 2008-03-24 07:14:06.390

CJS-30050 Cannot create the secure store. SOLUTION: See output of log file SecureStoreCreate.log:

... 10 more

ERROR 2008-03-24 07:14:06.453

FCO-00011 The step createSecureStore with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_SecureStore|ind|ind|ind|ind|8|0|createSecureStore was executed with status ERROR .

INFO 2008-03-24 10:14:37.390

An error occured and the user decided to retry the current step: "|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_SecureStore|ind|ind|ind|ind|8|0|createSecureStore".

INFO 2008-03-24 10:14:43.843

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\SOLMAN\SYSTEM\ADA\CENTRAL\AS\SecureStoreCreate.log.

INFO 2008-03-24 10:14:43.859

INFO 2008-03-24 10:14:43.859

Output of C:\j2sdk14215\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/launcher.jar" -Xmx256m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib/iaik_jce.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/exception.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/logging.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar" create -s SM1 -f
lenovolptp/sapmnt/SM1/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key -enc -p XXXXXX is written to the logfile SecureStoreCreate.log.

WARNING 2008-03-24 10:14:44.984

Execution of the command "C:\j2sdk14215\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/launcher.jar" -Xmx256m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib/iaik_jce.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/exception.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/logging.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar" create -s SM1 -f
lenovolptp/sapmnt/SM1/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key -enc -p XXXXXX" finished with return code 1. Output:

... 10 more

ERROR 2008-03-24 10:14:45.0

... 10 more

ERROR 2008-03-24 10:14:45.0

FCO-00011 The step createSecureStore with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_SecureStore|ind|ind|ind|ind|8|0|createSecureStore was executed with status ERROR .

INFO 2008-03-24 13:02:47.515

An error occured and the user decide to stop.\n Current step "|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_SecureStore|ind|ind|ind|ind|8|0|createSecureStore".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is error

this says that you don't have acess permissions, just give permissions to this file and try it would work.

Hope this helps!!!

Regards,

Vamshi.