cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice Settings for Indirect Exports (ARE-1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we create Billing doucment for Indirect or merchant exports and prepare J1IIN whith reference to Billing doc, we go to Calculate Tax / Utilization tab, where we has to choose deemed export. By default, on clicking the pencil, the blue colour is on the deemed one.

As we select deemed export , the system allow us to make only ARE-3 document.

I want to create ARE1 document for Merchant Export (CT-1 Bond). So that we can select export under bond. Can anyone tell me the customization setting for creating ARE1 for Merchant Export.

Best regards,

Subrat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Subrat

If you want to have "Exports under Bond", Go to IMG - Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Business Transactions --> Outgoing Excise Invoices --> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups.

Here for the combination of your sales area, shipping point, plant, excise group and series group, maintain "B" for the tab "Export".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipati,

I have maintained the excise series group determn. but still for indirect exports in J1IIN, the excise invoice type is fixed at deemed export (blue colour). Can u tell how the system differentiates direct / indirect & deemed, I mean on what basis? Plz suggest.

Regards

Subrat