cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in replication of locations from R/3 system (4.7E) to SRM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting "error accessing system T90CLNT090"as an error (Message no. BBP_LOCATION001) while replicating locations through BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL, from R/3 to EBP System.

I have checked the RFC connections working perfect.

R/3 system is 4.7E version and EBP system is SRM5.0.

Thanks in Advance,

nanaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is due to the RFC connection only.So please check both the RFC connections and check whether the same RFC user is maintained for the RFC user in both the systems.

Also check whether the RFC user is a dialog user .Sometimes the problem happens because of this too.If required try to create a seperate RFC destination with a dialog user and test again.

BR,

Disha.

DO reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also try using other function modules to download the locations.

Refer http://plkasee.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!D54AEB40BFC4CD8F!179.entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be one of the following reasons

1. It could be a RFC failure.

2. The user in the RFC connection is not correct or did not have proper authorisation to get the locations.

3. The logical system which are you mentioned did not have proper RFC connection attached.

Please reward points if useful.

Regards

Kasee Palaniappan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

I have checked that RFC is working fine. How can we know that proper authorisation is there or not for that RFC user for replication of locations.

thanks,

Nanaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanaji,

In addition to Disha's & Kasee's suggestions also check the RFC connections in both SRM & R/3 systems using

SM59 txn.

Check whether the same user i.d & password were maintained in both the systems or not.

Please let us know after checking the abovve mentioned points for further help.Clarifications are welcome.

Award pints for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja