cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

situation in Storage Location Determination with Situation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

where can I use the situation values to determine the Storage Location?

In other words, how can I determine the Storage Location with the settings in Storage Location Determination with Situation?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Huanzhiyu,

Go through this IMG path you can able to define the situations as well as you can able to determine the storage location with the situation.

IMG>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Picking>determine picking location-->Define situations and Storage location determination with situation.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry,

Maybe I didn't describe it clearly.

I knew where and how to define it in configuration.

But I don't know where it applies to?

for example, we know we can apply the value in 'Define customer pricing procedure' to customer master data -> sales area data -> column:Cust.pric.proc.

then the value of column:Cust.pric.proc. determines which pricing procedure will be used.

My question is alike above and customer master data -> sales area data -> column:Cust.pric.proc is what I want.

where can I find the column 'situation'?

Former Member
0 Kudos

like OVKK in princing procedure it is OVL2 for shipping point determination. hope i got ur track........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi H,

Could you please share if you found the answer to your question in this post?

Thanks

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Huanzhiyu,

Go through this IMG path you can able to define the situations as well as you can able to determine the storage location with the situation.

IMG>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Picking>determine picking location-->Define situations and Storage location determination with situation.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.