cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change active Net price in VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Forum,

I need to change active net price in va02 for item 10.

But this is showing grey color and item is active.

Is there any way to change the price in item 10.

If poossible pls advice me on urgent.

Tks & B/R

Bishnu

23/03

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check your condition type for which you want to make any changes in sales order.

Steps:

1. First go to change mode of condition type for which you want to make any kind of change in the sales order

. ( V/06 )

2. now check whether manual changes are allowed or not.

3. next check mark field "quantity/value " in order to be able to make any changes in sales order.

because unless this field is not check marked you can't do any change. i.e. it will be gray.

I am sure it will solve your problem.

Please Reward if useful.

Akhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bishnu,

There is one field 'Amount' in the PR00 condition type functionalities. you might be deactivated this field. ithat's what it is in grey colour.i f you want to change the price manually in the sales order, you must activate this field.

you cann't also change the price in sales order if you created invoice for that order.

i think it may helps you.....

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bishnu

The price you are not able to change is because in V/06, for the said pricing condition type, for the field "Manual Entries", "D" is maintained.

Go to VK11, maintain the required price and save. Now come to sale order VA02, select the line item and condition tab. At the bottom right of your screen, an "Update" button is there. Select that and double click on "B" so that your sale order price will be changed.

Please note that this is possible ONLY if subsequent document is not generated. If delivery and invoice is generated, then you can do the same exercise in VF02.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

• In V/06 - Manual entries is "C" not "D"

• Condition type "PR00" is exists.

• In Va02 "Update" button is not active in line item, it is dead.

Also in this sales order Delivery & invoice is generated.

Do you have any other guide, pls advice me.

Thanks & B.Rgds.

Bishnu

24/03

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if u r not created delivery then go to VA02

enter sales document number

double click on item 10 line

goto condition tab change Condition type value.

regards

krishna

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dey,,

As per my under standing about your thread.

You try to change the price in the pricing elements screen for the price condition type then net price will get changed according to that.

I think you can't change price directly in the net price field because net price will be calculated based on the different pricing elements.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.