cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download CCMAGENT.SAR to install the SAPCCM4X ccms agent for ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I realize that my CCMS (RZ20) was empty (of data) because there was no agent filling it.

Following the documentation from sap, I have to download and register the SAPCCM4X ccms agent for ABAP (I have a SAP Netweaver 7.0 (2004s) ABAP Trial Version) but it has been impossible. I don't understand what is the error with my Download Manager.

Can somebody send me these files?

ccmagent_18-20000961.sar

CCMAGENT.SAR

I found it under:

Support Packages and Patches>Entry by Application Group>SAP NetWeaver>SAP NETWEAVER>SAP NETWEAVER 7.0>Entry by Component>Application Server ABAP>SAP KERNEL 7.00 32/64-BIT>Windows-->Database Independent.

Or Am I completely wrong in everything?

Regards,

Herman.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Herman,

Certain components if you try to download from Service Market Place,it needs an approval, where you have to approve it from the Solution manager(Maintenance Optimizer).

For such components when you try to add it in the download basket you will get a pop-up msg which says '---one item has been added to the approval list'.so you will not see it in the download manager until you approve it from the solution manager.

I think this will be the case for you.

Regards,

sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Herman,

your RZ20 should never be completely empty. This indicates your cyclic system programs (auto ABAP's) are not running and that is fairly significant.

Restart your system and after 5 minutes check SM21 for errors under the user SAPSYS. these will indicated why the RZ20 cyclic system program SAPMSSY8 is not filling RZ20.

This can also be checked in RZ03 via the menu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Herman,

Graham is right. You don't need an agent, the system should be provide monitoring data at once.

But in your case

> (I have a SAP Netweaver 7.0 (2004s) ABAP Trial Version)

the reason will most probably the deactivated monitoring infrastructure. AFAIK the parameter rdisp/autoabaptime is set to 0 in the Trial Version. Simply delete it from the instance profile so the default value 300 will be activated. Same for the parameter alert/MONI_SEGM_SIZE. If the parameter is set to 0, delete it. After restarting the system you should see values in rz20.

Regards, Michael