cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subcontracting inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

My business process is we are sending Semifinished material to Sub con vendror and receive finished goods

Some time Semifinished goods have problem identified by Sub con vendor

based communication from vendor i am creating f3 notification

my queestion is

1. how to create inspectionlot for the problemated material

which mvt.type & inspection type will be suitable for this scenario

2. For finished goods receipt from subcon - I can use inspection type01- please correct me if wrong

3. Is't possible to create inspection lot when the material moves to unrestricted to blocked stock/QI stock

within same plant and storage location

please throw some lights

thanks

Edited by: sami sami on Mar 22, 2008 5:10 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. how to create inspectionlot for the problemated material

which mvt.type & inspection type will be suitable for this scenario -

> which movement type you are using now to issue the material is it 541?

If so for 542...you cannot activate QM as no inspection type is assigned to 542 in std SAP - hence you need to do 542 i.e. return from vendor and put into a different storage location, the do storage loc to storage loc transfrer with insp type 08 active. System will create a inspection lot for this and you can record the results and do necessary furthur steps

2. For finished goods receipt from subcon - I can use inspection type01- please correct me if wrong - it is correct

3. Is't possible to create inspection lot when the material moves to unrestricted to blocked stock/QI stock within same plant and storage location, try with inspection type 08(ref point 1)

come back if required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh

Thanks for your reply

Is't possible to transfer the material from "SC stock " to QI stock ,means without moving to unrestricted stock

if possible means what is the movement type?

thanks