cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I was using BAPI 'BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2' to read the planning book key figure values.But it was not giving the values for all the key figures,even though the values exist for those key figures.

Can any one please help me in this regard.

Thanks,

CSR.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would recommend trying one key figure at one time. (use multiple BAPIs as there could be internal restrictions on number of key figures to be queried). Can you verify this by changing the order of key figures ? May be the first 2 or something gets picked up. If not there is an option of additional options in the BAPI that you ay need to explore. If the key figure is macro calculated, then that option should be used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thank you for your valuble suggestion.

In my case i am using the BAPI to read only one key figure.It is returning the values for other key figures but not for the one i am looking for.

In development system it is working where as in quality system it is not working.

can you please suggest ?

Thanks,

CSR.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there are options of using Key figure description for selection and some other possible selection criteria. Does that work at all ? If you have deleted or recreated key figures the internal storing sequence could have changed and hence you may end up picking some other key figure. There are a few OSS notes out there that will make sense to apply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If BAPI is working perfectly in DEV but not in Quality i guess there could be configuration level differences in the planning area.

Please verify with the functional team.

Also if it is an auxilary keyfigure you will not be able to read the same through this BAPI.

Check "macro execution flag" in options table of BAPI.

If you can expalin a bit in detail about the type of key figure you are trying to read it will be of help.

Regards,

Mukesh Pandey

Answers (0)