cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preventing Billing documents with accounting error from saving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it possible to block billing documents with accouting error from saving. Now in the current scenario, billing documents with accounting error is getting saved. And they are subsequently released using tx.code VFX3.

If it is possible pl let me know how can I block such documents from saving.

Thanks in advance.

SK.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

You better to go for User Exit,you take help of ABAPer then activate User exit according to your requirement it will solve your problem.

You can use the fallowing User Exit.

The following user exit is available in report SAPLV60B for transfer to accounting (function group V60B):

EXIT_SAPLV60B_0011

--->As per the standard you can block the automatic posting through the Billing type as our friends already posted,but you can not find whether that billing document will throw in to error while transfering to accounting.

-->We can just control not to post to the accounting while saving the document.But we can't control not to save when that document have an error to post the accounting.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what madhavarao told is correct. you can set option in the billing document type.i.e POSTING BLOCK.

and also u can block through incomplete procedure way.

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

There is one option 'Posting Block' in the billing document type functionalities. Activate this field. sothat the system will block automatic posting of invoices to FI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Pl. note we want to have automatic posting of accounting entries when billing doc. is saved.

It is only billing doc. which are having accounting errors due to which posting is not possible, in such cases the billing documents must not get saved in the system. It should throw an error.

This is the scenario I need to configure in the system.

ie. 1. automatic posting is required when bill doc. are saved.

2. bill doc. where auto. posting is not possible in such case, the billing doc. itself should not get saved and should throw up an error.

Regards

Dilip