cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exit for SD pricing procedure determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wish to have two different pricing procedures for items in a sales document depending on whether the item is a service or a good (since there are different taxes applicable). The limitation here is that the pricing procedure applicable for this sales document is dependent on document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure. A particular document type can have only one document pricing procedure, so the pricing procedure determined for this document will always be the same.

Is there a user exit available for the purpose of determining pricing procedure based on item category so that two different pricing procedures can be determined for the service and the good.

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in SAP , item should be service item or good. the item can't perform both(service and goods)

in this case u need to create two different item.

one for service , another one is goods

then goto VK11 maintain pricing procedure.

no need to use userexit in this case.

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I appreciate your answers but I need to clarify something further.

Suppose I am selling a spare (goods), I would also be selling the service associated installing the spare (for instance). Both have to be on the same sales order but the problem here is that different taxes are applicable for the goods and the services.

Moreover, the goods and the services have to be invoiced separately on two different invoices. Therefore, I would need to split invoice based on item category and determine a different pricing procedure for the invoice for the goods and the invoice for the services.

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a two pricing Requirementsbased on Item category one for goods and another for services.And assign these requirements to respective Tax condations.(Single pricing procedure contain all the condation types)

Give me Rewards if it resolves ur problem

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Your answer has by far been the most helpful.

I was thinking along the same lines -

exclusions (requirements) -

if it is a service - exclude vat, cst ...

if it is a good - exclude service tax, ecess, h-ecess

One last thing that I would like to confirm is - Will the taxes then be determined correctly for each line item ie. for service line items and goods line items in the same document ?

Thanks a million people for the replies so far. All your answers have been helpful.

Edited by: Srimurugan Veluswamy on Mar 24, 2008 8:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Taxes determined Item wise If U develop the requirement based on Itemcategory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much ! Really appreciate all the help

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Here the pricing procedure determination is :

salesorg dist channel Division cust pricing procedure doc pricprocedure pricing procedure.

Here Division1 - goods

Division2 - service

So u can maintain two diff pricing procedures with two divisions.

with regards

lakky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakki !

Sometimes the most elegant solution is right in front of our eyes and we just don't see it

I could only mark your answer as 'helpful' as I've already flagged my query as being answered.

Thanks a million

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Here the pricing procedure determination is :

salesorg dist channel Division cust pricing procedure doc pricprocedure pricing procedure.

Here Division1 - goods

Division2 - service

So u can maintain two diff pricing procedures with two divisions

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srimurugan,,,

You can maintain the different Tax conditions in VK11 based on the Materials (Standard Material ,Service material..etc)

For that you create Condition table with the field Material then put that condition table in to access sequence then assign that access sequence to the Price condition type then maintain the price with that key combination your rquirement will get solved.

When you create sales order the price will pick from the condition record according to the key combination.

what is the need of having two pricing procedures!!!

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.T on Mar 23, 2008 7:15 AM