cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message SG 105 in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to enter the Sales Order and when I am trying to save it , it works fine but when i am trying to change the ship to party at the item level , I am getting this error. It used to work fine earlier.

Error Message SG105

Enter rate / USD rate type M for 03/21/2008 in the system settings. Hence no action could be performed

Strange this is that it is working fine in QA server ( Other server ) and giving error in production server.

Have checked OB08 transaction and TCURR , also have checked earlier postings and SAP notes but nothing relevant .

It seems the error is related to master data or transaction data .

Kindly advice and help ASAP

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Saw this field in KNVV-KURST table , i think its not active in both quality and production server . This field is empty in both the servers.Any other ideas ??

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked Ship to party -> Sales Area Data -> Sales -> Currency . There is nothing i coul dfind like Exchnage rate in the customer master data . if you are refererring to this ,

Yes , I have checked both are same .

Let me know which field are you referring to . I am working on IS-OIL 4.6C.

regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in SAP 4.7 version.

I am not sure about 4.6 IS-OIL version.

In the same sales tab, apart from Currency field, you may find a field called Exch. Rate Type.

Can you check again?

Regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the ship-to party master record Sales area -> sales -> Exchange rate type in both the quality system and production system?

May be the value 'M' is not assigned in the quality system.

Regards,