cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The SOCO Do not works properly with service item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Gurus!

I'm working with SRM 5.0 on extended classic scenario and faced with the following problem:

In the plan driven scenario for work order purchase requisition is created in R/3 and sends to SRM for sourcing. I have transferred service PR from R/3 to SRM.

The SOCO Do not works properly with service item. The SOCO not correctly display the service Shopping Cart. If I process a service PR, I do not see the hierarchical position (item category = HIER).

If “ADD to work Area” and create the PO or Contract, The contract and the PO are not created properly and I cannot transfer to R/3.

Thanks in advance for all your valuable replies.

Luigi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi IGA,

It is only the SOCO that does not work correctly with service item. Sometimes I see the correct positions with the hierarchy at times without hierarchy. PR equal are processed in a different way.

For example, a position of RDA with two lines I see as if they were two different positions in SOCO.

Luigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know if issue is fixed , we are facing same issue

Regards,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the issue is not fixed yet.

Have you any idea to solve the problem?

Luigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl check note 1054012

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luigi,

As you said you are not able to transfer the PR from backend to EBP, the following are the steps to transfer the requirements from backend to EBP:

EBP Settings:

The RFC user which u have assigned in OM should be same with the RFC connecting user.

Set up an entry channel for external requirements.

Maintain a local purchasing group as responsible for this channel.

Set up the responsibility for entry channel and product category.

Backend settings:

Maintain views in table v_t160ex and v_t160pr in the backend.

Run the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER .

Check the requirements have passed in SMQ1.

As per my thought is concerned you might not have maintained the responsibility for the service item product category and entry channel.

I hope this will help you.

regards,

IGA