cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

external requirement transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am working with SRM 5.0, R/3 4.0. While transfering PR as external requirements to SRM, I am getting an error log in SLG1 in SRM system. the error message is:

-

Enter at least one partner of type Goods Recipient Or Goods Recipient

No address found for partner function type Goods Recipient

-

Can you pls suggest me the probable cause of error?

Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls see whether the RFC user you are using(and who is under the Local Pgrp in trascn PPOMA_BBP ) is properly integrated in the Org structure.

Please perform the trx BBP_BP_OM_INTEGARTE transaction for the User and BP and you should find the inconsistency in the BP.

The problem seems to be with the BP of the RFC user which is used to create the SC.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

This issue comes because of following reasons :

1. Entry Channel not defined at plant / P.org level (a level less than company code level). Please define the entry channel at Plant / P.org level.

2. Consistency issues with RFC user as pointed out by Disha

You can check the same using BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE txn by inputting the business partner number of RFC user...

3. Check all the attributes of entry channel once again.

Please check and make these changes and let us know about the outcome.

Hope these points will help you in resolving your issue. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Teja / Disha,

Thanks a lot for your immediate response and inputs. I have checked all these probable reasons you asked me to. Everything seems fine as per entry channel. i have done following things:

1. given a role of employee to this RFC user

2. assigned user to entry channel

3. assigned entry channel to company in org structure

4. done attribute check for all levels of entry channel. I find following only error for CP and S:

Application "Confirmation": Define the attribute LAG

Pls suggest.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Everything looks fine. Check whether the channel i.d is maintained in the responsibility tab of the concerned P.Group or not.

After checking this try one more cycle and let us know the outcome.I don't think the attribute you ahve mentioned is a mandatory one and is not related to this issue.

Hope this will help u in resolving the issue. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja