cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C-Form In SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus..

Can anybody please expalin me how to handle C-Form in SAP (With CIN Component).

Also, What is ER-5 and ER-6 Form and how to get that in SAP?

full points will be awarded for the helpful answers...

Regards,

Patil

Edited by: Abhay Patil on Mar 24, 2008 7:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

I am providing you a link that may help you

http://www.udyogexcise.com/efiling.htm

regards,

-Saleel Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saleel,

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs..that link was of great help in knowing the format of each report/form...

But i need to know how these Reports/Forms can be handled in SAP........Any transaction codes to get these ER-5 And ER-6 forms...???

Thanks N Regards,

Abhay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sap has provided the transaction for tracking form t-code= J1IUN.

but this doesnot have that strong control from user entry prospective. it is an idependent transaction without any link to PO means you can enter PO number and make the entry. if say a Po doesnot have commitment for form C that too can be entered.

usually, for Form -C , it is a development. if you really want the tight control. activate BADI in PO document type. in that give selection for FORM-C. if PO are with form C select that button.

then develop a transaction where this info will automatically get defaulted. from this you can come to know what are the PO that are with form -C. then make rest of the enteries and capture form info.

in this case there will not be any skipping of PO where you have to given form C commitment.

from there you can branch to reports as per your requirement.

just check with the user the level of requirement, this is bare minimum what i have told you. I did in one of the implementation and still I am doing in the rest one also with the same concept, only differnece is the user requirement and expectation on reporting changes.

with BADI in PO you will get another TAB, where you have wider choice to add more fields for other requirements for CIN also or any other stuff.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Thanks a lot for your valuable input on C-form..

I would like to know which BADI to be used in PO and also need some more clarification on process flow( Means what is the sequence to be followed.)

As u told you implemented in one of your project, if you can send me any document on the same that would be of great help for me.....

Full points will be rewarded...

my mail id is abhay2021@yahoo.co.in

thanks and regards,

abhay

Edited by: Abhay Patil on Mar 25, 2008 9:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following are the BADI's

1) ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST- you can do additional checks while saving PO.

2) ME_GUI_PO_CUST- you can add extra screens(extra fields) in screen .

you can check in the help of SPRO

spro-> MM-> Purchasing->Business Add-Ins for Purchasing>BAdI: Enhance Processing of Enjoy Purchase Order.

this BADI will activate the additional TAB at item level.

you can give either the radio button or check box in that TAB, if this way you will know that which are the purchase order where form-C is to be given.

make a report, this PO number which are flagged for Form-C will automatically should get defaulted in that,

then you record the Form number there. this is how the link is established.

ask the user how what exactly they are looking at. like wise you can proceed.

currently, I donot have that document, I will forward you on availability -but it is not a promise.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajesh,

Thanks a lot for your valuable input...

I will try out your suggestion...

Do you anything about ER-5 and ER-6 forms and how they are maintained in SAP...???

Thanks and Regards,

Abhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Does this work on both Customer side and vendor side?

Regards,

Kavita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

This is all about C-form.Regarding ER5 n ER 6, I don't have any idea.

C-forms need to be filed by all companies that do Inter-state sales.

It works when a company sells goods to a customer in another state, the customer is supposed to give company a C- form, which allows company a to pay just 4% central sales tax. Without a C-form the tax burden on company is for a local sale as high as 12.5%.

Earlier a company needed to submit one C-form per year per customer, with the new legislation it will have to be every quarter. Big companies that do business across the country will be hit the hardest.

Companies say C-forms are very difficult to come by because they are in perennial shortage.

"Institutions like the Railways do a lot of scrutiny before payment is made. There is an audit and certification before payments are released. Getting C-forms on a quarterly basis is virtually impossible."

In such a case, the income tax department would raise a claim against the company for the 12.5% of tax instead of 4%. The company can go on appeal but only after depositing 50% of the disputed amount with the department and providing a bank guarantee for the remaining amount.

Pranaya