cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KO88- can't settle WIP "KD256 error no accrued amount to be settled"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When I run KKAX, system is able to calculate WIP correctly without any error.

But when i run KO88, it can't settle to WIP account, the error message is KD256 no accrued amount to be settled.

Can anyone help me what other setting / master data are missing ?

I have checked all the config OKGA - OKGB, OKG1, OKG8 and OKG9 have been set up for all the cost elements happened in the production order.

and RA key also been assigned in Production order.

Any other things ?

Thanks

Henny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru,

I did my testing again.

If i didn't do any Goods Receipt(GR) to the prod order, i can settle it to WIP.

But if i have done the GR , though it is partial delivery (status PDLV) to the prod order, it encounters that error message.

Any clue on this?

Really appreciating on your helps.

Thanks

Henny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this note 179533

else (if not applicable)

Try setting the status of IO from REL to TECO and set the full settlement rule and run the settlement in current period.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreenivas,

yes, I have seen that note, and the config have been set as mentioned in that note.

we cannot change the status to become TECO , because we are still expecting for other deliveries and it should be post to WIP for the difference cost between plan and actual, as long as the status is not DLV / TECO.

rgds,

Henny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also having the same problem.

Appreciate if you give your valuable advices.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

One cause of this error is that there is no wip to post.

order was previously settled to WIP,

No activity has occurred.

New month- calculate WIP.

the WIP (Cumml) is the total of the order

the WIP (Chg) is 0.00

Run KO88, and error occurs: KD256 There are no accrued amounts; settlement is not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

For my case has been solved after i maintain the config in OKG8 for RA category "RUCR".

You can check what is error caused in tcode KO88 by activating the trace during test run.

Please try.

Henny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much henny.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the issue even after maintaining RUCR (just like WIPR). If we have PDLV at period-end, we need to see the WIP on the order capitalized to the balance sheet. We are expecting more deliveries on this production order in the next period.

In settlement, we get the KD256 error. However, we are trying to do this mid-month. Does that make a difference? If we re-ran at period-end, would this work then?

Thanks,

Matt