cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default billing type to be executed in STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru’s

In intra company STO through SD delivery I need default billing type in “ZG01”transaction code “VF01”

STO Process: Me21N – ME29N – VL10B – VL02N – VF01

So in transaction code VF01 after enter the billing no with out selecting any billing type if I click on “enter” it should execute with billing type “ZG01”

In VOV8 if we assigning billing type in “Billing” Tab field “Dlv-rel.billing type F2 Invoice, Order-rel.bill.type F2 Invoice”. In VF01 by default F2 invoice will be executed like vise we have any configuration setting for this default billing type in STO.

Regards,

Bhanu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

Actually STO is carried out using the delivery type of NLCC. In that delivery type at OVLK screen u can see the reference mandatory as Purchase order.

But the system assumes there DL as a default order type for the NLCC delivery and creates the billing document of type of IV or ZIVU (in training system).

So if u want ur billing document to be determined at VF01 of STO process, goto VOV8 and assign it (ZG01)for billing type for DL.

Hope it is useful.

Reward points if useful...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For STO is sales order type DL used as a dummy document type in the copy routine determination when deliveries, billing etc. is created. I would try to set up the billing default for the DL document type in VOV8.