cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transport attribute list from dev to production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends , I have created attribute lists for the purpose of segmentation, can any body tell me how to transport the same from deveplement server to production server. points will be assigned.

With regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We also need to transport attribute lists and data sources to quality and production system. Could you provide us the customizing point? We have found an administrative transaction (CRMD_MKT_TOOLS) but only replicates marketting attributes and attribute sets!!

Could you help us?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Josep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you resolve the issue? I have transported the marketing attributes, marketing attribute sets but I'm not able to transport marketing lists used in segmentation builder.

Begul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thats very simple.

you create an RFC destination for Production System in Development system using SM59.

Now all you have to do is to goto SPRO (or easy access menu, i dont remember), where you say replicate the Attributes.

select the RFC destination that you created above, execute and the Attributes will be replicated to Production System.

Kindly reward with points in case helpful.

Sharif.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Generally Datasource,attribute list and target group is created by business users. I mean it wont come under development.Hence there wont be any transport request for this.

Upto Infoset /Infocube creation Comes under development which is generally cross client and hence can be used for creating data source in any client.

I hope it gives more clarity.

Please reward points if it helps.

Regards,

Madhu