cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgernt!!!!! Invoice Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an invoice where in one of the line item I am getting pricing error.When I checked the line item I saw condition record is picked up but not its value.Its showing 0.00.But the pricing date is well within the validity period.Afterwards this invoice got cancelled also in that also pricing error existing.Because of that its not posting to accounting.This both the document got created in last year.

Now when I am opening the cancelled invoice document that ZS1 billing type document with VF02 transaction I can see update tab in condition tab is deactivated.Even I can not insert new condition type .What I know if invoice posted to accounting then only this update tab gets deactivated or we can not insert new condition value.This cancelled invoice doucment not posted to accounting because its having pricing error then why its not allowing me to make any changes.Is it because the document is archived?If so can anybody let me know how to solve this issue.This is Urgent!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No the problem is condition record is withing validity period but the value picking up 0.00 instead of 0.99.All the access sequence also maintained correctly.Even the cancel invoice not posted to accounting due to pricing error in line item but I can not able to make any changes in invoice through VF02.Any Idea what to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try go to VF02, goto condition tab and perform update->carry new pricing to update your latest pricing into your invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am going to VF02 but I can see Update tab is deactivated.I know that if invoice posted to accounting then only it will be deactivated.But in this case invoice having pricing error so not posted to accounting still its showing update tab deactivated not able to add any manual condition also.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bedayan

Assuming your pricing condition is PR00, first go to V/07 and see the pricing condition type is maintained. I presume, this is missing and that is why though the pricing condition falls within the validity period, zero value is flowing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as i see the problem, there are two things which are creating the issue.

one is the pricing config and the other is its value not passing to accounts.

to solve the pricing confi prob, just go through the condition types in pricing procedure of SPRO screen and check whether you have marked the condition type as statistical or not?

for the not passing to account dept, plz check whether for the customer master record of that customer you have specified the G/L account no. and account related details in the company code tab.

regards,

Siddharth.