cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baseline date as GR date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Baseline date is configured based on Payment Terms, that can be possible using customizing, there is no relation with GR date and other dates.

Still if you want set the Baseline date with some other default date or PO date, or GR date, -

IT IS POSSIBLE

by enhancements

directly applying enhancements will not work for you, you just have to work smartly by applying 2 enhancements to get the desired results

I tried it on ECC 6, and it is working very fine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand the proposed solution but I do not think this should be a custom coding requirement. The underlying assumption of the invoice payment term is that goods / services have been delivered. The transfer of title should be a configurable trigger for the vendor payment baseline date. Many consumer goods are shipped FOB to the customer destination with a 3-4 week shipping timeline. Normal payment terms run 30-45 days. We want our baseline date to start when the title transfers. I can understand the GR document does not take the place of a proof of delivery but it is much closer to the the point where we actually transfer title then when we normally receive the invoice (2 days after vendor shipment). Of course I have been through the argument that the invoice document date should be manipulated but I do not buy into it because it envokes a form of dispute management on a standard flow. Initially I went down the path of GR based IV which follows the same logic as above for the release of ultimate payment. I am confused as to why the standard solution does not provide an equivalent configuration for baseline date computation. Can anyone explain why this is the case or whether I am just missing something obvious?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please elaborate how to use those two enhancements, coz I have the same requirement. Invoice date is the current date but GR date is the last month. So I need to make it to GR date.

how that can be achieved ?

my email id is

pushkaraj.kulkarni@in.fujitsu.com

regards

Pushkaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to use 2 enhancement spots, create and explicit enhancement in

1. include LMR1MO0S -

enhancement 31 /nfm/mm_saplmr1m.

export the purchase order number (rm08m-ebeln) to memory coz the place where we want to pich the GR date does not have purchase order number.

2. include LFDCBFG0-

enhancement 1 oia_saplfdcb

select the latest GR date from PO history table

where ebeln = import from memory (exported in previous enh)

bewtp = 'E' (GR)

bwart = '101' (movement type).

bseg-zfbdt = ekbe-budat.

invfo-zfbdt = ekbe-zfbdt.

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEERS

reward porints

--Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thnnx

Pushkaraj