cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help needed on Personal Data web Dynpro page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I try on the standard personal data webdynpro page and i got the following error message.

failed to create or init instance of model 'com.sap.xss.hr.per.my.personal.model.HRXSS_PER_P0002_MY'

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: failed to create or init instance of model 'com.sap.xss.hr.per.my.personal.model.HRXSS_PER_P0002_MY' in scope APPLICATION_SCOPE with instanceId 'null'

I have already key in the infotype 0002 in table V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP.

When i go to ST22, it give ne the following description

The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL', was not caught in proceduree "HRXSS_PER_CLEANUP" "(FUNCTION)", nor was it propagated by a RAISING CLAUSE

In the source code you have the termination point in line 13 of the (Include) program "LHRXSS_PER_MACU04".The termination is caused because exception "CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL" occurred in procedure "HRXSS_PER_CLEANUP" "(FUNCTION)", but it was neither handled locally nor declared in the RAISING clause of its signature.

The procedure is in program "SAPLHRXSS_PER_MAC "; its source code begins in line

1 of the (Include program "LHRXSS_PER_MACU04 ".

Anyone knows what are wrong?

Thanks.

Regards,

Bryan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check with your init method, and put everthing under try catch block and check again