cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portuguese or Spanish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to make the follow suggestion, you could make your site in Portuguese or Spanish, because biggest corporations are installed in the South America and Central America, Therefore, I think that who live on these regions could receive more information to themselves, thereby their necessity in many solutions will be more easy to read and more understanding.

Kind Regards,

Elizeu Jose Lisboa Junior

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Language localization is something we are working on. Thanks for your suggestion.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Marilyn:

You know I'm waiting for that -;) Please keep me informed -:D

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,

but I could not understood your post, I already received one message saying that it is not possible, where you leave?, I´m from Brazil. How can I keep you informed?

Greetings

Elizeu

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elizeu:

My post was actually a message to Marilyn -:) I want her to keep me informed -;)

I'm from Peru...So I'm of course interested in the internationalization of the SDN...

Sure...Don't expect to have a full SDN Community in Spanish or in Portugese...That's not going to happen....But maybe some small parts of SDN can get "translated"...That's why I want to get informed if I can do something to help -;)

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi blag,

Well, in first time, sorry by my poor English, I really want help, because how you can see, all handbook is in English, so, if you understanding Portuguese, maybe we can speak in one "Portunhol", I had been some difficult to understand something about SDN, actually I´m unemployed and I´m find a job, I have installed in my machine the mini sap, where I get training to maintain my knowledge that is small.

More one time, sorry by English

Kind Regards

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure, you can write me if you want -:) You can reach my mail on my business card -;)

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, what language you prefer to write?, my suggest is, I write in Portuguese and you in Spanish, could be?, in your next response you can write your proper language. So, I believe that we could be a friend.

Big hug.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you are expecting is not going to be happen in near future.

Its difficult to maintain forum like that but its easy for you to learn english instead

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have send you an email (In Spanish) -:) And...We can only use English in the forums -;)

Greetings,

Blag.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok