Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in IDOC Acknowledgements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam refferering this Blog

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/20/configuration-tips-for-a-business-serviceintegration-process-to-send-back-ale-audit-idoc

In this blog he took an example of IDOC to File sceanrio

and he is saying that we have to create the Receiver IDOC adapter under the Business service---CC Creation inorder to receive the Ack back.

Q1) Do i need to create the Receiver IDOC Adapter ??

Q2) Iam usng the Business system for Sender SAP R/3

and Business service for Receiver

Do i need to create one more Business service for IDOC receiver adapter or i can use the Business system to create the IDOC receiver channel

Regards

Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Q1) Do i need to create the Receiver IDOC Adapter ??

1. you need to create the Receiver Idoc adapter why because u need to give the RFC destination here to connect with the R/3 System

Q2) Iam usng the Business system for Sender SAP R/3
and Business service for Receiver

2. There is no need to create a seperate Business Service u can use the existing one ..

for idoc acknowledgements the scenario must be sync...

and to handle the acknowledgement follow this

setting up Audit Response.

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/20/configuration-tips-for-a-business-serviceintegration-process-to-send-back-ale-audit-idoc

Just set this parameter in SXMB_ADM >integration engine configuration>specific configuration--> choose RUNTIME --> ACK_SYSTEM_FAILURE.

It will send a acknowledgment in SXMB_MONI

regards,

Kishore

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Q1) Do i need to create the Receiver IDOC Adapter ??

Yes, this is a place where you specify the RFC destination.

> Q2) Iam usng the Business system for Sender SAP R/3 and Business service for Receiver

> Do i need to create one more Business service for IDOC receiver adapter or i can use the Business system to create the IDOC receiver channel

No, you don't have to create a new business service.

Please ref. this doc too: [How to Handle Acknowledgments for IDoc (NW7.0)|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df56eb]

Regards,

Jakub