cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

After creating a returns delivery and executing post goods receipt within the delivery, the stock goes into Returns stock.

Q.

What do i do to put bak the stock into unrestricted use, assuming the product can be resold.

What do I do to remove the material from returns stock assuming the product cannnot be resold.

Will reward points for correct answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just execute T- code VL09 & input your delivery number in it & press execute . this will reverse your delivery & the material will be back to unrestricted use.

for any other clarification, please revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.To put the stock back to the Unrestricted use stock, use the movement type 653.

2.To remove the material from returns stock use movement type 655.

Reward if it helps.

MP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do i enter the movement types through goods receipt. if i am to do goods receipt, which transaction code shld i use for the goods receipt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first one which i suggested is to remove the material fro the returns stock & back to the its original state from where it was picked up iE; answer to ur 2 nd question.

Ist question:

Use movement type 411 E(E should be entered in special stock field)- T code is MB1B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

These movement types are not available in transaction MB1B. I know the goods receipt shld be done agains the customer. but i do not know the mvt type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use MB1B with Movment type 453 to move the stock from Customer returns to Unrestricted stock, so that from there you can do the rework or put for scrap.

rgds

GSC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry, maybe I've missed something but normally your returned stock goes into some kind of "inspection" status if there is a quality control process in the company.

If there is a quality control process, then the question is does your system include QM. If so, than there is a QM process that has to be followed to move the stocks to unrestricted.

If not, than there should still be a quality control process that has to be consulted to determine whether or not it can be done.

If there is no quality control process, than rather change configuration so that your returns go straight into unrestricted.